Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Tuesday, October 3

More rules

Here's the rest of brats' rules. Looking at them now, I think they might need a little refining, but here's how they are at the moment...

Slave will attend to her own grooming and appearance under Masters' direction.

In practical terms, I help her shower, keep her pussy and legs clean shaven, pick her clothes, buy her underwear and decide on her perfume.

Slave's personality is important to Master. If at any point slave represses her inner brat, or feels that she is being emotionally repressed, she is to inform Master immediately. Brattery and/or disrespectful behaviour will be tolerated within reason.

Gotta love that brat o' mine! Seriously, way back last month at te start of all ths we got it wrong and all the fun went out of it. I made amends to the rules to make it crystal clear that she wasn't to feel that way again and to give her a clear course of action if she did. I don't intend to repeat mistakes.

Slave agrees that she must strive to bring honour and respect to Master with her slavery and will not knowingly bring dishonour or shame to Master or herself.

This is a general warning not to run around shops shouting about getting spanked with wooden spoons.

It's also a reminder that even in these enlightened days, it might not be the cleverest idea in the world to admit to being ritually beaten and enslaved, even to someone you think you know.

Slave will only answer to Master. No other Dom may command or use slave in any way whatsoever and slave is free to defend herself from such service using any methods at her disposal.

This is basically for her protection when out and about.

During periods which are not designated “Play times” or training sessions, the slave may exercise free will, but will defer to the Masters' judgment, fulfill the Master's requirements and obey commands as required.

This is the one that I've had to bring her up for most regularly. Usually an infraction brings nothing more than a reiteration of my expectations, or a bit of a lecture. We tried the constant "Sir or Master" thing for a while, but to be quite honest, it got old reeeeal quick.

If slave has any reservations or issues she wishes to raise, she may respectfully bring them to Masters' attention

I'm not a tyrant...

I'm not!

Slave will accept Masters' final word on any judgements or decisions where he has not allowed her free will. Where slave is given options by Master, He will outline the consequences of each option.

Well, maybe just a little...

No, really - this is how this rule works: say brat has a choice between a cream cake for lunch or a salad. I'll let her know she can have the cream cake, but she'll be spanked for breaking her diet. It's up to her, then, to decide what she'd rather have.

Slave will submit to oral, anal or vaginal intercourse on demand.

Insert evil chuckle here.

Seriously, though, I don't go around raping her at will. We're in the odd, but delicious situation where brat's body is working against her. After a spanking, she might kick and whine or even run off and cry, but on inspection, we'll discover that her pussy is revved up and ready to go. She hates it when it does that. I love it!


__


My philosophy as regards rules is that they should be simple and not overly stringent. Vast lists of rules might be OK for sub/Dom sceneplay, but in a lifelong relationship, you don't want to be carrying around a little pamphlet and referring to it each time your slave burps out of tune. Well, I don't, anyway.

What I've tried to do with brat's rules is to stipulate things that will help her improve her life, help keep the black dog of depression at bay, safeguard ourselves from getting too damn serious and earnest about the whole thing and enable us to integrate slavery and complete control into our daiy lives without all the farting around with humiliation and heavy SM sessions that are the clichés of this kind of lifestyle.

So, why bother with a slave contract? Why not just have a set of rules and a DD relationship? Simple. She asked. She begged in fact. Every time we'd play a scene, she'd beg for me to take her as a slave and control her completely.

Who am I to refuse a request like that?

4 comments:

Theresa said...

This is your best post yet!

First it is eloquent...living a life like this is about trying things out and finding out what works for the both of you and what doesn't. Rules change, rules need to be refined. And you are a smart man for knowing this.

It is also good because some of the rules, while good...they were executed with a style of humor I cannot resist. Too many to copy and paste so let me point out paragraphs.

#7, #8, #14, #17, #18, #19 pant pant, #20 love it, #21 ain't it cool, and #25 smart man!

Anyway she sounds like lucky gal that brat of yours, and I bet you feel lucky too.

Have a great evening!
Theresa

Master Fitz said...

Basking in high praise

Looks like you need to either bend over or catch your breath there, theresa!

Thanks so much! Firm, fair and delicious is just my style, I guess.

I'll see if I can get brat's opinion of her rules soon, but she's all hormonal at the moment and would rather wallow in chocolate ice cream than write.

Kayley said...

*grin* These rules are tougher, but I agree: you are not a tyrant!

It seems to me that you are both having a wonderful time in this relationship! Happy many returns, guys! :)

Funny enough, me not being too much into D/s stuff but still loving your blog!

*Well, about me not being into D/s, it's a long story. I specifically remember myself a few years ago asking Jack to buy me a collar. Something sexy to always wear. It was a moment when I was fooling around and sorry for my actions, and he was away, and I just wanted to feel more like *his*, and always be aware of that. The collar didn't happen. But he made it obvious that I was 'his'.

And number two, we still have spanking moments when I am asked to call him "Master". It's fun! It makes the scene hotter. And it happens when a "Sir" wouldn't suffice.*

Thanks for the post! :)

Hugs,
Kay

Master Fitz said...

Thanks, Kay.

It's interesting you saying you're enjoying this place, even though you're not into the D/s thing.

I spent a while after I opened the blog trying to find a narrative voice that was pleasing to me and that I could keep up.

In the end, I decided to just let it flow and just be myself - easygoing, casual, friendly and sometimes a little soul-searching.

I'm really pleased it's working for you and that you're enjoying what we put up here and I hope we can carry on the good work for years to come!