Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Tuesday, October 17

This is good!

I've been reading SpankBoss's Spanking Blog for months now, way before we started this lifestyle.

It became somewhat of a cornerstone to me, as I used it as a starting place to find out about the world of spanking erotica. It's also where I first stumbled across many of the blogs in my sidebar.

So you can maybe imagine my surprise when I noticed a number of visitors coming here from there.

On further investigation, it turns out that SpankBoss has been good enough to link to lil' ole me!

Rather chuffed! We're really honoured.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Get ready for the ride. It is short but fast. I got 1500 hits one day. Things have settled a bit now, but I have a lot more lurkers than I used too.

Just enjoy it!

Hugs
Theresa

Master Fitz said...

Oh I am!

We're only in the sidebar at the moment, but it's still responsible for a good proportion of our traffic.

It's all good, as they say!

Anonymous said...

That's great!! We were in the spanking blog last year and still get some hits from that post. :)
BIG HUGS
padme