Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Thursday, October 26

Half Nekkid Thursday #4: Tit For Tat


Waddya mean the puns are getting worse?


Let's be honest here, folks, I could write my shopping list down here and no-one would be any the wiser. I know, I know, what an impressive tattoo!

The Eye of Horus came first, eight years ago, but then a couple of years later, she decided it wasn't enough and had that tribal design (she says it's not a devil. Lucifer would disagree, I feel) put around it.

In between those, she had a little shark done on the other shoulder. Anyone want to see that one?

Nest weeks' HNT will be a Halloweeny theme. Not sure who's going to be posing. It depends who can get the apple furthest into their mouths without breaking their jaw...or who wants to wear the silly vinyl cloak we picked up yesterday as a joke...

7 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

Nce rack,.

Anonymous said...

I really like that tattoo...:)
Happy HNT!!
BIG HUGS
padme

Paul said...

Great Tattoo Fitz, HHNT!!!
Paul.

Kayley said...

You got it right, Fitz! What an amazing tattoo! I love tribals. And Egyptian deities give me a cold ummy shiver.

A few years ago I wanted a snake with feathers - Quetzalcoatl - on my ankle, then I gave up with the idea. I started it paintibg it myself when I was in the mood. hehe And then I started drawing small Anubis heads on my ankle.

Why always ankle - cuz it's easier to draw there! lol

Anyway, awesome tattoo, yes! ;) HHNT guys!

Hugz,
Kay

Anonymous said...

when i first saw this design i thought it was perfect to go under the eye, i like to have tattoos that i can add to at a later date.

i want to have a scarab beetle with its wings open or have Isis under the little shark... i may even have some colour for once if Master Fitz lets me!! glad you all like the pic. HHNT all!

brat xx

good girl said...

Looks like quite the handful ;-)

Theresa said...

Great tatoo!

Hugs
Theresa