Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Wednesday, October 18

Playtime!

Wanna see all of our new toys?
riding crop

Here we have the Riding crop I've been so looking forward to. As I've mentioned before, it was bought from an equestrian supplier and is actually supposed to be used on horses. Never will, though. The tip isn't made of the rubber or leather loop I'm used to seeing on crops. Instead, it's a much more forgiving nylon weave tape, which has a needle-like sting to it and which brat reports as being "very nice". Yummy noises were heard, too!

Furry cuffs

Next up, our very opulent Furry, lockable leather cuffs. My brat has trouble getting comfortable in regular leather or metal cuffs and I wanted to find some she could wear for a long time, so these were an absolute godsend. The fur on them is at least half an inch deep and they fit just right. Add to that the loop where a padlock can be fitted and you have comfy bondage nirvana!

paddles

Here, we have our rapidly expanding collection of Paddles. The top one cost all of £2 and is made of two glued fake leather strips. It does make a hell of a racket, though. The big sucker in the middle is furlined on the red side you see there and is wonderful for those juicy sensual, sexual padlings that aren't supposed to hurt at all. The other side is leather and hurts like fuck! Lastly comes the wonderfully butch rubber paddle I picked up on my visit to the disappointing sex shop. It's one of those paddles you just want to put all your strength into.

Rope

I know it looks blue in that pic, but actually our New Rope is ten succulent metres of purpleness.

buttplugs and hitachi

Ah, our favourite! The imstantly recognisable Hitachi Magic Wand got an immediate positive reaction from brat. Well, more than a positive reaction to be honest. She jumped up and down on the spot when the UPS van pulled up, fought me to open the package, then raced me up the stairs to plug it in and experience the joys of this monster of all vibrators. We'll be playing with this one a lot!

Also, you can see our new Anal Play toys, a trainer butt plug and the smallest set of Thai Beads I've ever seen.

new cane and spreaderbars

Finally, you see the literal Heavy Hitter - our new, whippy Leather Handled Cane. It's already been put to good use to produce the stripe you can see in last week's HNT. Not strictly for punishment use alone, but it's another one I just want to use at full force.

Oh, and you can also see our home-made spreader bars - nothing more than a few screw-in "O" rings and a cut up broom handle. Total cost: £1.20 ($3).

That's it for now. We still have the Collar and a ballgag to come.

Yes, our playtimes just became a whole lot more interesting!

6 comments:

Tiggs said...

Nice toys you've got there Fitzy... and so glad to see that your Brat is on the receiving end... sounds like the rest of us brats are safe... especially since we currently have DragonM and Jack rather tied up on our bed and are in themmidst of applying blindfolds... but Dante's still lurking somewhere...

Anonymous said...

Very nice toys...I was drooling all over my keyboard...love some of those paddles and the hitachi...I've wanted one for a while now. :)
BIG HUGS
padme

Paul said...

Great toys Fitz, so much more available now than there were in 1961.
My Mel would salivate over many of the toys available now. That monster on my clit, wow!!! All we had were fingers and tongue.
Enjoy dear boy, enjoy.
Paul.

good girl said...

Very nice collection. We have a Hitachi too, it's my favorite vibrating toy.

Master Fitz said...

Tiggr: Fitzy?? I wonder if Dante could put that cane to good use if I were to lend it out...

Padme: Don't delay! every woman needs a Hitachi in their laps..erm lives!

Paul: We're blessed, I know - even if we do have to import the best stuff from the States and buy special transformers to get them to work...

Good girl: your Hitachi play posts were some of the first things that caught my eye on your blog. Inspirational :)

Theresa said...

Sorry I am behind blogging. Been working too much and chasing a tiggr by the tail.....looks like you play seriously rough!!!
Hugs
Theresa