Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Tuesday, October 24

Holding pattern

Frustration!

According to the USPS website, the service used to ship the collar could take up to three weeks to be delivered, maybe even seven.

I'm not best pleased about that.

On the upside, I will probably administer brat's punishment tomorrow night instead of waiting until it arrives.

I could spit!

I suppose on one hand it's a bit of a relief as we possibly get to take some time and have some privacy in order to make an event of the actual collaring itself instead of doing it last thing at night and risking waking the kids up.

On the other hand, I was really looking forward to it.

Petulant pout

3 comments:

Paul said...

Fitz, you are venturing perilously close to brat country. *G*
Cheer up, what will be, will be.
You still have brat.
Be well,
Paul.

PretaMulatta said...

am SO interested 2 know how u found my sexless blog! LOL

thanks 4 visiting. will read more when i'm not at the office...

Theresa said...

Go ahead and spit if it will make you feel better. But do it over the sink ok?

Hugs
Theresa