Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Tuesday, October 24

Another milestone

Just seven days ago, I was celebrating our 2,000th visitor.

Today will see the 3,000th pass through the gates of Casa Fitz!

Un. Believable.

It's such a weird feeling when I look over the stats and see people not just clicking through, but stopping and reading and participating. Very odd.

There are, of course, a number of people to thank for this explosion of traffic:

Last week we saw a spike of visitors when Tiggr was good enough to include us as a possibility for her Wankable Wednesday competition.

Last Sunday, Ann Elisabeth gave us a shoutout as part of her own "Thankyou"s.

We also saw a major spike when we arrived on Spanking Blogs' sidebar.

This week things have gone nuts thanks to Todd & Suzy's wonderful wink, and in the last couple of days, the wonderful Tracy and Bonnie included us on lists of their favourite newly discovered blogs!

If there's anyone I've missed who's recently mentioned us, or added us to their links lists, then do let me know through the comments, or by using the contact section at the top of our sidebar. We'd love to thank you personally.

Of course, this place wouldn't be so much fun for us if it weren't for the teriffic comments you guys leave. I can tell you, I watch our gmail inbox avidly for any new comments to appear! And some of you may have noticed that brat's confidence is increasing and she's now actually wanting to reply to things! Won't be long until she'll be putting her own posts up here, I'm sure.

Here's a shoutout to all our recent commenters (in no particular order):

Tiggr
Todd & Suzy
Kayley
Spice
Good Girl
Paul
Theresa
Padme
Master D
Lily
Sparkle

We love you!

4 comments:

Kayley said...

I know how it feels. I put a counter last night, and by morning my counter was already looking good. I mean, I was always sure that there are no more than 15 people on my page each day, and mostly people I link to. Well, I can thank Bonnie, Tigger, AngelBrat, Dante for giving me links all the time. :)

I can thank you and all the people who comment on my site for not making me feel that I chat alone. lol

So I know what you're saying and I'm really happy for you! Like I said, your site deserves it, guys! So stop saying 'unbelievable' and accept that you have a good blog! ;)

Big hugz to you both,
Kay

Master Fitz said...

Sometimes it's easier to believe you're loved by one than it is to believe you're liked by dozens.

That's a good healthy score you've got there. Great, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out and also for linking to my new blog. Not many people have linked to it and I appreciate it very much.
I am enjoying your blog a lot!!
BIG HUGS
padme

Theresa said...

Thanks for the thanks...(I'm a little behind these days). Enjoy the fame!

Hugs
Theresa