Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Tuesday, October 17

We're getting there

Today will see the 2,000th visitor to Casa Fitz.

We're in a little bit of shock, right now. It'a only twelve days since I was saying "thank you" for breaking the 1,000 barrier!

It took about a year to garner 2,000 hits on my other site, so it's especially thrilling to finally be writing on a subject that interests people.

We're totally stoked by all the wonderful comments and sentiments people are leaving for us and it's great fun to feel involved in this little online community!

In other news, the posh rope turned up yesterday, I've just taken delivery of our wonderful equestrian crop (complete with excitingly evil looking nylon tape tip) and our other new toys should be arriving tomorrow.

The photoshoot I promised, plus a Master Fitz HNT will be forthcoming in due order.

Other than that, we're waiting for brat's antibiotics to start working so she can experience the full joy of this here crop...

2 comments:

Paul said...

Nice post Fitz, hope brat feels better soon, I'm sure she'll like the crop.
Be well,
Paul.

Lily said...

Get well soon from me to brat too.

Take care,

Luv,

lily.