Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Monday, October 30

Update thingy

The long-awaited punishment: poor brat has had tonsillitis - something she's suffered regularly from for her whole life, but which isn't bad enough to benefit from an operation - for about a week now, so she simply got a few whacks with the crop on Friday night. Boring, but there ya go. Doesn't help anyone to keep a punishment waiting too long, as we've found out.

Collaring: We're still waiting for the damn thing to arrive! I have a tentative plan for a collaring ceremony and I'm tempted to post the oulines before the event, but then I reckon it'd be more appropriate to hold fire and present everything as a done deal. It's lovely and intimate and I just have to remember to take pics and/or video. Now...where's that parcel?

The big move: There's a lot of housekeeping involved in the actual site move and we're also busy busy in real life right up until the 1st, so there might be very little going up between then and now.

One thing I can mention is that brat's been sleeping very soundly lately on her nicely reddened ass each night. It's interesting to see her reaction to each spanking. one night she'll hardly utter a sound and thank me for a lovely, stingy bum, but then - like last night - she'll be writhing and complaining from the first swat. I swear I'm not hitting her any harder, but I reckon some days she's more sensetive than others.

I'm loving these little nightly sessions, though. Watching her ass get that lovely pink glow to it and knowing she's curling up all tingly is magical!

Now, guys, don't forget to vote in both of our polls:

The great renaming poll is doing well, with BratMaster.co.uk in a slight lead, but that can all change between today and tomorrow. It's up to you, remember!

Our Hallowe'en poll is making interesting reading, with "Christmas" and "OTK" well out there in the lead. Lend us your votes, people, and you never know, we might just do the winning activity!

(get your spanking votes in now to see a good red brat-ass on Tuesday night, folks!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope brat feels better soon. Didn't you just get over a gout outbreak? yikes... no fun for either of you.

We voted for BratMaster, btw. The blog seems to be about both of you... with brat also directly contributing. MasterFitz is a good name though!

:)
~Todd & Suzy

Tiggs said...

Aw, no hard spanking for Brat? Don't you know it really and truly will make her feel better? I know she doesn't believe it but it's true... is that tonsilitis contagious via blogging? The little guy and I both have wretchedly sore throats today... maybe I caught it from my kidney stone.

If I were you, I'd save the details of the collaring until afterward... leave room for options and alternatives. Plus, I for one would rather read it all as a new surrpise... but do let us know in advance when it will be!

Hugs to you both,
Tiggs

Theresa said...

Ohhh I hope brat is better soon!

Hugs
Theresa