Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Saturday, October 7

Questions, questions

Two pretty similar Memes from different places. Firstly, from padme...

1) My ex is: Long gone
2) I am listening to: The family chatting
3) Maybe I should: Get ready to take the kids to my Parents' place for the afternoon.
4) I love: brat
5) My best friend: brat
6) I don't understand: How the government thinks things will get better, the more they interfere in them.
7) I lose: nothing and gain everything
8) People say: I'm kinky. They're just jealous.
9) The meaning of my screen name is: Master - Well, do I need to say? Fitznicely - is the pet name of my "little friend".
10) Love is: a warm butt.
11) Somewhere, someone is: Having a stonking orgasm. If it's you - well, stop fucking reading!
12) I will always: love youuuuuUUUuUUuUuUuuuuuuuuu
13) Forever seems: boring, quite honestly
14) I never want to: work for a living. I will, I just never WANT to.
15) My cell phone is: A Nokia 3200
16) When I wake in the morning: I check blogs and go back to sleep.
17) I get annoyed when: The kids get up.
18) Parties are: Something that happens to other people, or something brat and I have together when the kids are at school.
19) My dog is: Always in the fucking way.
20) Kisses are the worst when: You have to take the gag off to get them ;)
21) Today I did: Shopping.
22) Tonight I will: Be off to spend the day with my parents
23) Tomorrow I will be: Cooking, cleaning and getting the kids to bed early. School on Monday! Yay!
24) I really want: My Debit Card back.

And the next one is from a vanilla blog that I've been reading for years (look for my Vanilla reading list turning up in my blogroll soon)...

1. Are you wearing shoes? Um, trainers.
2. Whats the third letter in your name? I
4. What color is your backpack? Black and silver, or green, or just black, depending on what I have to put in it.
5. Are you sick? Depends on your definition of Sick. Lots of people would think I was, but my knee's feeling much better, thanks ;)
6. Do you go to school? Twice daily.
7. Is the bathroom door open? Yep
8. Are you on a laptop? And I wish!
9. Are you watching MTV? No, if I want to watch music, that would be my last choice!
10. Are you smiling? Concentratedly neutral.
11. Do you have on eyeliner? Nup.
12. Is it early? Nope - well, it's after midday, so...
13. Are you blonde? LOL
14. Do you have a myspace? Well, yeah, but only to subscribe to myspace "friends only" blogs.
15. Are you in high school? HAHAHA! Go on, give me those 15 years back!
16. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? No, I have a slave.
17. What is your favorite name? 947-087-871
19. What color is your bathing suit? Black.
20. Does your school start in August? Nope, worse luck.
21. Did you go on vacation last month? Should have.
22. Have you ever been on a cruise? Nope. Shit there's a lot of "no"'s on this one!
23. Do you have a sister? Yes, but I may as well not have. And I'm fine with that, by the way.
24. Are you upstairs? No I'm not.
25. Do you have a friend named Alex? Never have.
27. Does your name end with a Y? Fraid not. Christ. Let me say yes to something!
28. What was the last thing you said to a mate? Um...I forget. Isn't that terrible? Probably "Mate"
29. is your ear pierced? Yep, the left one.
30. Do you own a digital camera? We own two
31. Do you live in Florida? Well it feels like it, but that's cos the fire's on high.
32. Do you like Florida? If it didn't have Disney, hurricanes and regular shootings, I might.
33. Ever had sushi? Yep. It's nice. Needs soy, though.
34. Are you listening to rock at the moment? Another "no".
35. What color is your chair? Terracotta.
36. Where'd you get your trousers? Birmingham Markets.
37. Do you type with your feet? Do I look like a monkey, or a paraplegic?
38. Have you dyed your hair red? I planned to dye it green if I got into Uni first time. Didn't happen.
39. Are you tired? No, but I do need the loo
41. Are you an idiot? *sigh* no.
44. Are you "Fake" at times? No
45. Is Alcohol Bad for the Soul? *sigh* no.
46. Are you bored? Yes
47. What time is it? Half past one.
49. Chocolate or peanut butter? YES! YAY! WOO! A Positive response! WAHAY! WHEE! fuck me, G, where'd you find such a depressing questionnaire???
50. How many kids would you like? Less than I've got. Just temporarily.
51. Possible girl names : Oh no you don't.
52. Possible Boy names: As above.
52. What is your computer? The entertainment centre, learning zone, business tool.
53. CDs or Cassette? MP3
54. Ever been through or to Detroit? Oh god, it's back to the "NO"'s.
55. Seen all of the American Pies: Managed to avoid the straight to video one so far.
56. Been to the movie theatre the past month? Nope. *Sigh*
59. Been to a concert in the past months? Nope *sigh*
60. What color is your toothbrush? Blue.
61. Was this quiz really random? Random, yes. Depressing, yes.
62. Do you think abortion is good or bad? Depends on the situation.
63. Are you depressed right now? *WAHHHH*
64. do you like harry potter? WOW! ANOTHER POSITIVE ANSWER! YES, I FUCKING DO LIKE HARRY POTTER!

Stops to catch breath and regain inner peace.

Well, that's my day, then...

I'll get to put my collar on brat in less than two weeks. We may celebrate! wanna see it?

5 comments:

Kayley said...

"14) I never want to: work for a living. I will, I just never WANT to." I'm with you there!!

*reading while answering so I won't miss anything lol*

"Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? No, I have a slave." ahaha!! Oh my God, this was so funny! What gf, man? Grow up already! I have a slave! *laughing still*

Very funny answers! I have two posts on draft, but I'll keep this one and do it also today! Oh, you made me laugh! :)

HUGZ!!
Kay

Theresa said...

you are right that vanilla one was booooring!

Hugs
Theresa

Tiggs said...

Geez, you two!

I've been gone for nearly a week from your site and I've missed so much... too much to commment on in one comment but I'll hit some highlights, in no particluar order. I love the HNT pic... beautiful... I tried on a corset at a medieval fair nearly two years ago and fell in love with myself for the first time... Dante fell in lust, I think, but ti was cool. Got publicly flogged that day, too... one of my sexiest feeling days ever!!

Brat, I know you're shy online and I can't do your post justice on-blog... but please, please email me... use the gmail account on my profile and I promise to answer quickly. We indeed do have SO mcuh in common...and the belt thing, I am totally with you on that but you know what? You ACN get past that and it is very healthy and freeing todo so... ever so slowly, a little at atime, starting purely as play when you are feeling strongest and healthiest and happiest and horniest... it is now my absolutely favorite toy, and I am proudest when I've pushed him to give me full-force licks and I actually willingly bend over for more. Dante's not just gotten me past the old memoreies, but he has replaced them with very intimate, loving, safe and happy new ones!

The shopping trip sounded like a blast... I need a starter plug, too... ours is too big for starting and I really want to get to the point of anal sex with Dante someday soon. Not a big deal for him, or even necessarily a turn on for him except that it IS for me, but much physical and psychological work still to do before I am ready for that big step. It's not the anal that draws me as much as it being the one thing we haven't done, the one way he hasn't filled me completely... though others have (another story entirely and memories I need to replace, just like the belt).

I loved the meme... I did lots of memes when I first started and thought I had nothing to say and also wanted everyone to know all about me... I wish I had time for more and I LOVE reading them and learning more about my blogger friends... but I just have too many other thoughts in my head most days now to sit down and do one.

What did I miss? Email me, please, brat... and Fitz, you can drop me a line anytime too. I need to post a public apology but I have three email accounts... the gmail was just cause of Beta Blogger (bitch that it is... don't switch over, don't do it), the Lycos for safety (not my real name on the profile) and my personal yahoo account. Lots of blogger pals already had the yahoo address and it is my primary account. Anyway, the gmail was always an afterhtought and am just now realizing how many messages (some of yours included) fell through the cracks cause I wasn't checking that one even weekly... so I apoligize and will be better. If you ahev my yahoo address (I think you do), use that one, both of you, if not send me one to the gmail...

Big hugs to you both,
Tiggr

Master Fitz said...

Kay: We're both really chuffed that you're enjoying this little place so much! Keep on smiling!

Theresa: I'd love to know who made that one up..and drop them off some heavy duty antidepressants.

Tiggr: Wow. When you comment, you don't do it by halves!

We'll definitely drop you a line sometime in the near future.

brat adores medieval dress. I'd be willing to guess that the very scenario you describe would be brat's favourite public flogging fantasy, too!

Your post on belt spanking was pretty much the first one I got brat to read when I was building up a Spanko Bloggers reading list. Hopefully, with the right implement I can give her what Dante's given you. As you say, it's just a matter of time and patience.

I'm quite a fan of anal, but brat isn't too keen, so we've only dabbled. We have had one damn good experience with anal, so there's hope that with encouragement and more patience and practise, I should be able to stretch one of her few soft limits. It's one of the training goals I would count as a great achievement if I can do it.

My gmail accounts are my primary ones, basically because I prefer the interface to Yahoo or MSN, but I'm avoiding Beta Blogger as much as I can. It sucks, as you say.

The memes are something I do very rarely, mostly to keep up the one-a-day posting ratio, but I do like them.

Good to see you back!

Spice said...

lol the vanilla one was hilarious! I am in a public place and almost choked on my milk chocolate peanuts. People were staring at me.

Thank you so much for making me look like a total tard.

Brat is a lucky girl!!!

xx