Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Thursday, October 5

Wanton gratitude

OK, it's not Tuesday, but here's some thanks an appreciation for the good folks - most of whom are populating the blogroll on the sidebar - of Spanking blog "community" that have made us feel welcome and appreciated in so short a time.

It's a joy to watch our hitcounter spin round each day, to read and reply to posts on your blogs and your kind words on what we've written here.

You may have noticed that brat doesn't have much of a voice here. This is because, although I've kept a vanilla blog for three years, she doesn't feel comfortable writing this way and would rather sit in the background and read.

Rest assured that she does read and appreciate everything you guys have left in our comments box and I'm sure that I'll be able to encourage her to share more with you all as time goes by.

For now, here's a short specific "Thankyou" to everyone who has left comments here in the last couple of weeks. It means a lot to us, it really does:

Kayley
Theresa
Padme
Sean & Mel
Good Girl
Tiggr
Lily
Abel

But we're greedy little bloggers here at Casa Fitz. We want more.

So, if there's anything you want to know, any questions, opinions, observations, or suggestions you feel like making - especially you lurkers - yes, you know who you are, you Google searchers who come here looking for juicy stories about caned bottoms and "She was going to be punished" and soforth - please feel as free as a bird to click on the "Add Comment" link and show your appreciation, contempt or sheer open jawed disbelief (too far, you say?) for what we're doing here. We love it, you love it and I'm sure they love it too.

4 comments:

Kayley said...

No prob guys! I love your site and whenever I do stuff for my blog, I pop on yours too. hehe Well, today I haven't done anything yet. I lack inspiration, but I'll find it soon. :)

As for question and stuff - I don't have any. I just like the way your story is revealing itself to us, at this slow and steady pace. It's like a nice movie! So keep blogging! ;)

Hugz,
Kay

Theresa said...

You are most welcome. I come here for one reason....I like what i read!

Hugs
Theresa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning me...I'm enjoying your blog very much.
BIG HUGS
~padme

Lily said...

Hi. Thanks for the Thank you but it was not necessary, I visit because I enjoy.

Just like Kayley says I have no questions. I am just having fun discovering as you are ready to tell.

Take care,

Luv,

Lily.