Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Thursday, October 26

Worn down

Apologies for not posting anything yesterday.

I was doing my geek thing and installing a wireless network in the house and brat was off working, which left me not only running between two PC's, but dealing with two attention-starved kids and a gas outage.

All of that ended up zapping my creative juices completely.

My brat came home very late and totally shatered and one of our lovely daughters decided she was going to stay up until past midnight, so yet again her punishment has been postponed. I've given serious thought to just hogtieing her on the sofa for an hour this morning!

What I'll probably do is give her the four swift whacks with the crop that I was planning in the first place. It's been left long enough as it is.

One thing I did manage to do yesterday is have some thoughts about the collaring ceremony and the magical non-appearing parcel.

I woke up yesterday morning with an idea to integrate the collaring ceremony with our Halloween celebrations.

We're pagans, which means that Halloween, or Samhain, is our New Year. Ususally we don't do anything much, but each year I want to. Well this seemed like the perfect opportunity, so I spent the morning bouncing around Google searching for hints on how to do just that.

Eventually, mostly thanks to Kate West and the good folks on the forums of www.collarme.com, I managed to get a tentative plan on paper.

Now all I need to do is write the words we'll need to speak during the ritual.

There will, of course, be pictures., maybe even a video.

Today is HNT day, of course, so stay tuned for a glimpse of one of brat's tats.

When I can come up with a good question, I might even post a poll!

No comments: