Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Saturday, October 14

Isn't Order Tracking brilliant?

For example, I know my package from Extreme Restraints is sitting at East Midlands Airport in Nottingham, ready to be put on a van. Can't wait!

When everything's arrived - waiting on the rope, cuffs, Hitachi, crop, collar and gag - there'll be a mega photoshoot where I'll introduce you to all of our new toys. There may also be reviews to go with the pics.

As you may have read in the comments over the last few posts, brat had her second Reiki class yesterday and passed with flying colours! So chuffed!

The only problem was that due to what we can only assume is some kind of energy overload or short circuit or something, one of her Treatments yesterday made her ill. She came home early and spent the majority of the evening comatose of moaning with ful-like symptoms. I made her some hot lemon with honey and scotch and put her to bed early. After a restless night, she says she feels a bit better, but I'm letting her sleep in anyway. Got to be sure my slave's up to full strength ASAP, after all.

There's a friend's birthday celebration to go to later this afternoon, so I doubt we'll be posting anything of substance today - but you never know...

No comments: