Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Sunday, October 8

More Ebay goodness

Following on from the gorgeous corset, we've had our eyes on some other items on Ebay lately:

A while back I bought a ten-metre length of lovely soft bondage rope from the site. It's really impressive and just long enough to securely immobilise my brat.

Have a pic:


Anyway, we kept an idea on the sellers' Ebay shop and a few weeks ago, she started selling some gorgeously opulent looking purple rope. On Friday, my resolve caved in and we purchased another ten metres. The clincher was when brat informed me that she'd love to be tied up with it!

Have another pic:


The next thing on our list is this absolute golden find:


It's an absolutely genuine equestrian riding crop, in sparkly black, for less than $15 (£7.50)! Total bargain! I've got some practising to do, though, when it arrives later this week. Rest assured there will be a full report on just how sore brat's poor bum is afterwards.

If the weals are really impressive there may even be pictures. Now that would make an interesting Half-Nekkid Thursday post..

9 comments:

Kayley said...

SH*T! What are those?! I don't want those riding crops anywhere next to my house! ;)

Oh, my God! *drooling* I swear I don't want them around here... *gulp* *drooling some more*... they might make me bahave... No way!! Too dangerous! ;)

(Hope you're having a good time with them, guys! lol)

Big hugz,
Kay

Master Fitz said...

What's Jack's email? *evil chuckle*

Theresa said...

Blogging with you guy's has raised my curiosity about crops and collars. I never used to think about those things. Ohhhh I'm growing!!!

Hugs
Theresa

Master Fitz said...

Oh, there's a whole world of sexy torture equipment out there to discover.

...And I'm fully intending to try all kinds of things!

Kayley said...

haha! I'm not that suicidal, thank you! Have that sh*t around after that post of mine when *you* were even grumbling that I need a whacking? Think again, Mister! lol Oh, no! ;)

Hugz,
Kay

Master Fitz said...

I bet there's a dark corner of that spanko mind that *really* wants it.

Kayley said...

I would lie if I didnt't agree. :)

Tiggs said...

OK, now I KNOW I left a comment here much, much earlier... where did it go? Anyway, I LOVE the collar... wouldbe honeored to wear something so simple yet so permanent. Would mean more than my wedding ring, which I no longer wear, either. My current collar isn't 24/7 but mostly in my mind cause although it is beautiful, it's too thick and the buckle is heavy (it doesn't lock) and although leather is my favorite, it doesn't work in the shower.

The crop... aw, if you want any tips, I'm sure Dante could offer some... his email is on his site or just leave a comment for him... he is a true crop-master or is that masterwhipper or maybe whippersnapper... whatever, it's his favorite toy!

Big hugs to you both... and would someone PLEASE spank Kay so my ass can be spared tonight... PLEEEEAAASE?

TTFN,
Tiggr

Master Fitz said...

Poor confuzzled Tiggr,

Your previous comment is on this post!

You know what, we're thinking the same thing, Me and brat. We're not married - will be one day, but we're using the "If it ain't broke" rule of date-setting. The thing is, We agree 100%. The collar does signify a much deeper commitment than any wedding vow and although slavery per se can't be legal, to us, it will mean many times more than any marriage certificate ever will. We'll still have our wedding, but as we're both committed, practising pagans, it will most probably be a Handfasting ceremony.

This is gonna have to be set out in a separate post, methinks, or I'll be here all day!

Totally agree about Kayley, too. If there's one girl in this world that needs her ass tanning badly, it's her. LOL!