Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Monday, October 2

Slave Contract

I meant to do this a while back, but forgot all about it until mel from the S&M Blog mentioned their rules list earlier today.

Here are just a few of the rules that make up a part of the contract we will sign when the collar she is to wear permanently arrives from the States.

I'll explain the reasons as we go along.

Slave's Responsibilities

* slave is not allowed to cum without permission

This one kinda speaks for itself, I think.

* slave must strive to consume the recommended daily intake of fluid.

Which is, apparently, 2.5 liters or around five pints. Brat has a terrible time keeping up her fluid intake as I've mentioned before, so we agreed on this rule together.

* slave may not return to bed without permission

Given half a chance, brat would crawl back to bed and sleep her days away. Unfortunately, that leads to misery, back pain and a general bad time.

* slave may not spend more than 30 minutes on the phone to her mother each day unless under exceptional circumstances

See this post for the reasoning behind this one.

* slave must attend to Masters' needs, including but not limited to massage, preparing food, aromatherapy treatments, bathing, shaving, haircare and entertainment.

Again, this is pretty much a mutual thing. Elsewhere, I've stated that I'm ultimately responsible for her grooming and presentation. As I'm also responsible for mine, I figured she can help out when I need it.

* slave must not pester Master about His cleanliness

I'll decide when I take a shower, wench! OK, that's deliberately flippant. The point is, she does have a propensity to go on at me. It's not like I sit in my own filth for weeks, I keep clean enough, but there's a fine dividing line between ccleanliness and OCD that I'm trying to moderate with this rule.

* slave must not raise her voice to Master, even in unaware company.

Would any Master accept this?

* slave must not spend more than her agreed amount without consulting Master

This is a vague one, but necessarily so. There's a few times - mostly around Christmas - where brat gets a bit irresponsible with money. This provision for me to control spending can turn out to be essential.

* slave must strive to complete all college work on time

I want her to do the best she can and figured there was no harm in formalising my concern for her scholarly achievements.

* slave is to remain contactable at all times when away from Masters' side, except when she is working or attending classes

I'm not one of these posessive types that phones or texts constantly. It's enough that she can be contacted.

* slave may not allow bad moods or bad situations to exist. To this end, slave may request attitude straightening punishments at any time and is required to share any thoughts and feelings freely at any time.

Hopefully, this one will nip the black moods in the bud.

--
There are a few other rules, but these are the main ones. Brat wears her metaphorical chains loose for now as we're both still learning and she's not permanently collared, but that will change with time and experience - I for one don't expect to ever stop learning about the commitment I'm making to her and the service she is to show me.

The focus of what we're trying to achieve is to train her to be the best slave, and consequently the best person she can be. I want her to be a walking complement to my skill as a Master, an object of envy to other women - not just other subs/slaves.

Domestic Discipline, Spanking, Bondage and erotic torture are some of the tools.

My brat is my canvas.

9 comments:

Kayley said...

Oh boy! Easy rules... a lot of common sense... but then I wonder why do I see lots of spankings happening because of them? ;)

Theresa said...

Good list...I am also bad with the drinking (hydration that is). I have read so many posts lately, with women being self destructive. Bad eating habits. I have heard rumors of one girl who has presumably contaminated the entire green vegetable commerce to get out of healthy eating. Why do you suppose we don't like to take care of ourselves. Of course it isn't all of us. Maybe just us spanko ones!

Have a good afternoon!
Theresa

good girl said...

I am subject to the first rule as well (except on Mondays). Good list :-)

Master Fitz said...

Kayley - You know, I'm beginning to suspect she would find them easier to stick to if she didn't like her ass reddened quite so much :)

Theresa - You just need a good Master to do it for you!

good girl - Hi! I've been reading your blog for ages now, thanks for popping in. We're having great fun with that rule. I may post something about it soon. Loving the idea of Masturbation Monday, by the way!

Mel said...

Hey, I'm glad my post spurred you on to have a look at your own rules.That's a good list, and well thought out. I'll be spending a few weeks musing over rules at my place, would you mind if I referred back to this post? I think I'd be putting you in a good light as a couple who aren't jumping in the deep end :)

Unknown said...

Good rules, sound reasoning.

I'd be interested to know the others?

Later,

Sean.

Master Fitz said...

mel - I'm glad, too! No probs with referring back to me. Can't wait to see what your investigations lead to.

Sean - Thanks. I'll be posting the rest soon, with some kind of hopefully not half-arsed deconstruction to go with them :)

Anonymous said...

I found your list of rules interesting. Many of mine are similar. Our rules are listed under our TPE agreement in our blog and I still keep meaning to update it to show our new rules that we added last month. :)
BIG HUGS
~padme

Kayley said...

"You know, I'm beginning to suspect she would find them easier to stick to if she didn't like her ass reddened quite so much :)"

Master Fitz, I know what you mean! lol Unfortunately, Jack has reached the same conclusion. So now he ponders if he should spank me or not. If he spanks me, I might repeat the mistake intentionally, just to get that nice whacking! lol

Smart brat you have. That list does help her, I am sure. If she wants a spanking, she won't follow it; if she doesn't, she'll be good. Nice deal! ;)