Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Thursday, October 19

Half Nekkid Thursday #3: A Bit Nippy


Atmospheric, isn't it?


It's Bad Pun HNT day today. So here's a rare picture of yer actual in-the-flesh Master Fitz flashing his favourite piercing.

The day I had it done was fun. I'd just gotten over my first ever attack of Gout, so when the piercer asked if it hurt having a rather scary large gauge needle shoved through my nipple, I could reply in all honesty that it din't hurt as much as my toe had been.

I wsa surprised a couple of hours later to realise that the topical anaethetic had worn off, but I was still feeling no pain. At the same time, I needed the toilet and while washing my hands afterwards, decided to have a look at my new body mod.

I lifted my black t-shirt to look in the washroom mirror...

To discover that the left side of my torso was literally covered in blood! Being the practical sort that I am, I cleared as much away as I could, chuckling, and wandered off. Needless to say my companions were suitably and satisfyingly horrified when I told them.

That night, we (brat and I, long before the contract) decided to try having sex. I strapped a sterile dressing to my chest and assumed the missionary position. About thirty seconds later, her side began to feel sticky against my forearm. Fearing the worst, I hit the light.

Yep, my nip had pissed with blood yet again. We looked like an extra from a horror film. The sex was good, though...

9 comments:

Paul said...

Fitz, you;re a show off. *G* HHNT.
Paul.

Kayley said...

*freaks out* That is kool man... but if you try to do that to me, I eat you alive! lol Nice shot though! ;)

Hugz
Kay

Anonymous said...

Happy HNT...really cool picture.
BIG HUGS
padme

good girl said...

Love the piercing! HHNT!

Tiggs said...

Nice pic, Fitz but that story? WAY too much information, buddy! He, he, he... can't wait to send Dante over here so he can puke... just before he kills me, he, he, he. Yuck... quite the story.

I've had my nips done once and then almost immediately porceeded to get pregnant and had to take the piercings out... kinda hard to breast feed, ya know? Oh, yeah, and I absolutely panicked about the possibility of setting off the metal detector with the nipple jewelry on our vacation flight to Mexico... too much fun!

Hugs,
Tiggs

Master Fitz said...

Paul: You may be the first person to call me that :)

Kay: Aww go on, it's fun!

padme, gg: Thanks and happy HNT back at ya!

tigs: What? All the blood? It was hilarious finding out I'd covered us both in blood in mid-fuck.

I'll have to tell you about the time I cut my toe down to the bone on a shattered glass and cleaned it out by hand before tourniquetting it...

Kayley said...

Sweets, I have no problem with blood - unfortunately lol. As a matter of fact, I wanted to become a surgeon, but ended up doing something else. lol No problem with pain either... but I have a problem with nipples. lol I'm not gonna write about it here cuz it's gonna gross you people out! But blame the TV for it! ;)

But I DO love piercing! And my initial reaction was not negative, it's just that I have this problem with seeing myself in the same position, and empathy is only the next step. So I'm really sorry if I gave you the wrong impression guys. Let's just say that I am... umm... feetophobic, neeplephobic, and one-piece-of-human-hair-anywhere-phobic. lol I'm serious. So don't laugh! hehe

Big hugz! :)

Kayley said...

Oh!! I love reflexology though, brat! Weird, given the fact that washing my own feet in the shower spooks me and I let my feet dry by themselves, rather than use a towel. lol I am fucked up, eh? hehe Jack teases me like hell. Hopefully I'll get over this stuff soon. :) Oh, I certainly hope I will! It's just too weird.

Hmmm... good about the spanking. You are a brat!! ;)

Hugz
Kay

Theresa said...

Yeeoooow! Great HNT!

Hugs
Theresa