Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Friday, October 6

Afternoon, all

Reasonably busy day today.

I went on a bit of a shopping expedition this morning and popped into a sex shop we've been meaning to visit for ages.

Turns out, the interesting, well stocked bondage section I remembered from a few years ago has disappeared, which annoyed me, but I still managed to pick up a nice thuddy rubber paddle and a little trainer buttplug, so not all was wasted.

I hooked me some nice undies, too: A frankly ridiculous purple thong which is actually very comfortable and some silky shorts which I'll probably have to restrain brat to stop her stroking.

Today, brat's having her first of two days learning Reiki Healing. Fascinating stuff, all about manipulating auras and guiding Qi (Follow the links to Wikipedia entries if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about). She phoned me on her break and was raving about the energy she could feel. I'm chuffed to bits for her. I'm a spiritual kinda person and I've felt the physical energy force she's talking about before and it's a magical experience. It's a bit like the resistance you feel when you put two magnets together - and it's very cool.

I've been teasing brat mercilessly about this course, as there's a cliché about Reiki being little more than waving your hands about over someone, but to be honest, I'm really proud of her for doing it, and profoundly pleased that she's finally got to feel that Qi energy.



Last night, we were talking about oxymorons: those phrases that mean the opposite of what they say - "military intelligence" is the most famous, I guess. We decided, due to my spiritual tendencies, that I'm a Dominant Hippie.

Works for me!

Peace man, and bend over NOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's a great post! I'll be back for more of your life's bytes... :)

PS - I agree about the corset as outerwear ;)

Kayley said...

Oh... silky shorts... yes, they need to be touched! They are so so soft...

Anyway, Master Fitz, I think you will have to restrain brat quite well to stop her urge to touch your shorts! And maybe you should book another Thursday for a pic of them... ;)

Hugz,
Kay

Ps I'm sorry about your bondage section... But who knows, maybe one day some guy came (I'm sure not a girl! lol) and bought all they had! hehe

Master Fitz said...

M Sky: Thanks! It's a stunner, alright. I can't wait to get her out in the street wearing it.

Kay: Haven't reached the handcuffs stage yet, but there's a fair bit of stroking going on.

whoever it was that bought all that stuff up, I'd love to visit his dungeon for an afternoon!