Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Wednesday, September 13

You know how words can have two meanings sometimes?

"So, can you still feel my hand on your arse?"
"Mmmm, more than that..."
"Can you still feel my cock in you?"
"Yep..."
"Oh, you're so going to get it later,"
"Thank you!"


Rewind eleven hours...

brat works part time as a Holistic Therapist, working either from the clients' home, or her parents' living room. Due partly to the end of the school holidays and therefore people having more time and money to spare, she's been quite busy this past week, which has been good for her bank balance, but terrible for her state of mind.

Not only does she take on other peoples' worries very easily as a side-effect of her job, but she's hd to spend some extended time around her father, who is, quite frankly, arsehole enough to make a saint curse.

As a result, she's been getting more and more stressed out about a number of things and breaking more and more rules on her slave contract.

Yesterday, for example, she managed to wrack up six demerits, each usually equating to a stroke of the cane (we're just starting out, remember, and I've learnt my lesson when it comes to being too hard on her...). I decided to get up close and personal with that naughty bum, so when she bent over the arm of the sofa to recieve her punishment, I decided on a good hard hand spanking. The first couple she managed to stay quiet for, but the next few were accompanied by random ouches and gasps. Music to my ears!

I let up on her before she out and out revolted on me and to my surprise instead of sulking, she bounced to my side and snuggled up on my lap - partly, I suspect, to save sitting on her stinging bottom.

You see, we really haven't been at this long and I've been concentrating on yummy spankings and harsh canings. Well, judging by last night, it really should be the other way around.

"I think I needed that,"
"Reeeally?"
"Mmmm, thank you sir. I'm not so stressed anymore."

Bliss!

We had a little chat after that and it turns out that, as I'd been suspecting, she's having trouble admitting to needing a spanking - it apparently comes down to her having problems admiting that she needs a little pain. After a good cuddle and chat, she agreed to be a bit more communicative and not be scared of her darker desires.

Now fast forward to earlier this morning...

Another early start for us all - a school day, obviously, but also brat's busiest day at work and the most time she has to spend around her father. As a result, the school run was a little fraught.

Halfway through the morning, not long before we left the house, she leaned over to me and whispered quietly in my ear,

"I think I'm going to need a spank later"

Well, OK then.

Half an hour later we were back in the house, kids dropped off, work bag packed. All that needed doing was a little tidying up - or so she thought. When she moved to start clearing the morning detritus away, I stopped her with a word, sat down on the sofa and patted my lap,

"Over you go, brat" (or words to that effect, anyway - I was a bit taken up in the moment)

And over she went, like a good girl.

I'm afraid I laid in just a touch, each whack eliciting a variation on ouch, oof, ahh, that hurts, or most satisfyingly, a well spanked grunting towards the end.

I let up on her after about five minutes, at which point she draped herself around me and slumped in chilled out bliss, squirming - so I thought - because of her bright red arse. A couple of minutes later, though, she looked up at me and with more than a little desperation in her voice, asked permission to adjourn to the bedroom for some - ahem - personal pleasure...

OK, her little OTK session has apparently got her all hot and bothered and her pussy was in need of some attention.

Seems like my tender ministrations on her backside had finally had the desired effect!

After she'd masturbated, proclaiming herself my slave and my toy at the point of orgasm (what could be better, I ask you), I delivered a couple more firm whacks to her writhing bum, massaged a couple of aftershock climaxes out of her, then ordered her onto her knees for some hard and horny fucking.

At which point there was a beep from outside as her lift turned up.

Arse, fuck, bollocks and shite!

We both scrambled downstairs and dressed swiftly. She still had her "Brat 24/7" badge on that I'd told her to pin on before the school run, and just before leaving the house, she raised her skirt and wiggled it at me, all horny and sassy - so I gave it a couple of whacks to remember me by.

And apparently it's had the desired result, as the snippet of phone call at the start of this post testifies.

Hopefully we have the next couple of days completely to ourselves, as our youngest finally begins fulltime infants' school. I may spend the seven free hours each day helping brat to thoroughly explore her inner spanko painslut.

Good idea?

No comments: