Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Monday, September 4

Tired, stressed, hot and sticky

Real Life is already getting in the way. Eight whole posts into our new blog.

Also, for the life of me I can't find a narrative voice I like. Probably because I'm annoyed at how humid it is tonight - and how distracted I am by everything going on around us. I've already deleted posts full of rambling bollocks twice.

It's amazing how difficult it is to find time for some quality kink-time together, especially as we're both curently at home all day. At the moment, what with two young kids who refuse to fucking sleep and the end of the Summer Holidays looming, it's taking until maybe midnight before we can settle down to some proper Master/slave interaction. Even then, it's getting half-assed because we're both knackered by then and haven't got much more energy than it takes to administer a good OTK spanking and have a quick play session.

Hopefully we'll be able to get some good sessions in when the kids go back to school, but for now we're both stressed, harrassed, worn out and in need of a good full-on sesh.

No comments: