Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Saturday, September 9

More toys

A collection of our toys

The boots I love soooo much. I freely admit to having a rampant boot fetish - and tying brat up in these little beauties has made my day many times!

The little flogger that I honestly need to use a little more - it's not much more than a bunch of rubber strands held together with a plastic sleeve handle. It's actually been ages since I used it. We'll have to reaquaint brat's bottom with it soon.

Those Clothespegs are a little less harsh than our metal nippleclamps - and they stay on better!

Here you can see brats' beloved Petslave bowl. She adores being fed out of this - and she looks so totally submissive, it's all I can do to stop myself whacking her all over again!

And, just for effect, brat's favourite dildo. Add this to her little purple clitty vibe and the bondage tape you see there and you have the perfect Orgasm Torture session!

Our New Toy...and finally, our newest toy - a gorgeous pink handled suede flogger - I saw it hanging there, all lonely and pink and I just had to have it.

We had a little play with it last night, gentle whacks that left brat mewling for more, then some heavier ouchy ones.

brat's verdict: "Yummy"

No comments: