Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Monday, September 25

Weekend of revelations

I suffer from gout, which, when it hits, cripples me.

This week has seen a pretty violent attack, with my right knee in almost permanent excruciating agony.

Don't let anyone tell you a Dom is a Dom because he can't take the pain he dishes out, OK? I'd put gout up there with any punishment! Oh yeah, and there ain't no safeword, either.

Well, ranting aside, by Sunday I'd ecovered enough to stand without wincing, so it was with - well, not exactly wild abandon, but cautious care that I sent the kids upstairs to watch Pokemon (Oh wonderful God of Children that can use DVD's unassisted!), ordered brat over the arm of the sofa and took up my position by her side, one hand firmly in the small of her back, one hand delivering the stingy, sexy spanks that make her virtually squirt with desire.


Flushed with my success at risin from my deathbed, I succumbed to the swelling in my shorts, freed the beast and slid into my very hot little slave.

It was all of five seconds before she was asking permission to cum. Well, what could I do but indulge her? There was a real fear that she'd either flood the lounge or burn my poor cock off if I denied her any longer, so I allowed her her release - and what a release! Five minutes later she was still quivering from the self-same orgasm, resting full length on the sofa arm (we have one of those high-sided suites - the perfect height for spanking and - as it turns out - fucking), feet off the ground, teeth grinding from the effort of keeping quiet, pussy deeply pumped by her rapidly tiring and ecstatically not hurting Master.

Normally I can last for a while, but the situation was just far too much for my poor unwell brain and came deep inside her in just a few minutes. After cleaning up and unlocking the lounge door (Thank the God of locking doors, while you're at it), she snuggled into the crook of my arm with
joy - and obviously up for more.

Well, I wasn't done spanking her, even if I'm past the point - at 33 years of age - of being able to repeat a sexual performance without a written invitation and two days' advance warning, so she found herself blissfully thrown over that armrest and thoroughly spanked quite a few times during the rest of the day.

As it happens, brat actually did manage to bring me to another orgasm, but I blame her red hot little pussy and ass for that. How can she expect me not to cum like mad when she makes such a terrific target and gets so incredibly horny at the drop of a hat...erm, hand?

All in all, a spectacular day - and another step on the journey to truly unleash my brats' deep dark inner slut.

OK, not so deep, not so particularly dark, but she hates admitting that her pussy tells truths about her desires that she can't accept in her head.

As a good Master, I'm obliged to help in any way I can, aren't I?

(Insert evil chuckle here)

No comments: