Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Tuesday, September 26

But we've only been here a couple of weeks!

This can't be right.

It took about three months for me to get any decent results from Google with my vanilla blog.

I've just looked at our visitor stats and noticed a google search hit.

Apparently, if you look for "Master spank punishment clitty", This lil' ole blog is number one result!

The only thing is, I haven't talked about spanking brat's clitty yet - although it's something she particularly enjoys and I've set off many an aftershock orgasm with a swift slap to the clit.

..Well, I guess I have talked about it now, haven't I?

Welcome one and all, pull up a stool and pull down your pants, Master will be with you soon.

* Just one other thing - We've worked out tonight that the pain I thought was Gout actually seems to be a knee injury I picked up from a fall at the local Fitness Centre last time I went. Bollocks! I'm off to see the doc tomorrow to find out the specifics. More news then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your gout. I have arthritis and it can flare up bad sometimes.
BIG HUGS
~padme

Master Fitz said...

Thanks padme. It's a total pain in the ass and no mistake.

The verdict from the doctor's, by the way, was that I've bruised the muscles around my kneecap. A bit of homespun Physio and I'll be back in working order in no time.

Quite a relief!

Lily said...

Glad to hear you will be better soon.

Take care,

Luv,

Lily.

Master Fitz said...

Thanks Lily.

I'm happy to report that I have most of the use of my leg back now, I can stop using my walking stick to get around and the pain's subsiding rapidly.

Business as usual. Phew!