Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Friday, September 1

A good night

I've been fleshing out our slave contract, adding comprehensive details on punishments and rewards. Up until now, brat has taken canings as punishment, but she seems to be getting used to it, as the two strokes she recieved yesterday for cheeking me didn't bother her too much - and the marks had faded overnight, despite the srokes being just as hard as a couple of days ago when the stripe lasted halfway into the next day. Anyway, there's more options for her to request now, and I can always just cane her harder.

I've decided that her collaring session each night will be the time where we deal with rewards and punishments - I'll run over the events of the day, assessing how well she's done with thhe tasks I've set her and either treating her or punishing her as required. It lends a structure to our sessions that pleases us both.

It's very rewarding when my slave rises from a ten minute spanking with a blissed-out expression on her face and begs for a kiss.

She finds being soundly spanked and placed at my feet in bondage romantic. she's amazing. I'm such a lucky Master.

No comments: