Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Saturday, September 16

Playtime at last

Thursay was the first day in about two months that we've had any time totally to ourselves, so as soon as the kids were safely packed off to school, we dropped, barely conscious onto the sofa and resolved to spend the day quietly relaxing.

Things didn't happen like that, fortunately.

About five minutes into the day, we retired to bed and for a while did nothing but revel in eachothers' closeness. It's not often we get to snuggle up together as comfortably and as relaxed as that, so we took advantage of the time we had.

As they do in those situations, one thing led to another and soon we were kissing, fondling, writhing together, slowly getting hotter. She sighed with contented pleasure when I finally bushed her pussy lips, bucking her hips towards my fingers in a completely wanton sign of what she wanted.

Nudging her legs gently apart, I dipped a finger in her wetness and carefully began circling her clitoris, just as she loves it. Soon, she was laid flat on her back, my finger playing with the spo I know will eventually get her off. Her breathing became more urgent and the delicious writhing under my hand became more desperate as her excitement increased.

"Please sir, let me carry on..."

She replaced my fingers with her own and settled into a stroking rhythm which threatened to take her over the edge in seconds. With deep lust in her eyes, she looked up at me, devouring the sight of my enraptured gaze as she played with her own throbbing clit. Suddenly, with a gasp, she let go of her clit and clasped her hands to her chest.

"Keep playing"
"Can I cum, sir? Please?"
"Just play - and don't stop."

My order was rewarded with a deep groan as her finger resumed its work. brat may only cum with my permission, but this time I had no intention of giving it to her. However, I wasn't about to let her stop playing with herself, either. I wanted to see what was more powerful - her need for orgasm, or her desire not to get caned.

In short order, I had my answer. Suddenly her body tensed and she began to beg for permission to cum. I leaned in close to her ear and started to whisper,

"Kep playing, brat. You're going to cum without permission and when you do I'm going to cane my dirty little girl..."

Well, that fair pushed her over the edge and with wracking gasps and yells, she came on her finger. Again and again.

When her orgasms had subsided, I flipped her over and swiftly delivered a couple of good hard spanks to her writhing arse, then flipped her back onto her back and thrust my hand down between her legs again, to be rewarded with a shuddering aftershock orgasm for my attentions.

For a few minutes, I relished her panting shame at having cum so wantonly, knowing she was going to be punished for it, then I stacked the pillows in the middle of the bed and she obediently lay across them, bum high in the air in order to meet the cane.

With each stroke, I ordered her to repeat a different phrase, each designed to gt her to admit the horny feelings she was in the throes of submitting to:

"I love being a bad girl"
"I want to be caned"
"Being spanked makes me wet"

...each followed by a stroke of the cane, which made her arse dance beautifully.

True to form, though, silly brat had trouble coming to terms with her inner masochist, refusing to say the phrases properly most of the time - and earning herself quite a few extra strokes in the process. She had a problem with one phrase in particular - "I love the pain"

Despite all the evidence to the contrary - the playful attempts to escape my clutches, the giggling submission as each hard stroke fell, the thoroughly evil giveaway squelching that accompanied my massaging of her well whipped bottom - she wouldn't say the words until I'd landed a number of swift, stingy lashes squarely on her by then well striped buttocks.

Then, just to prove the point, I demonstrated just how much she loved the pain by dipping a couple of fingers into her dripping wet pussy and bringing her to a shattering g-spot orgasm or two almost instantly.

Unable to contain my own lust any longer, I then ordered her onto her knees and sunk my cock into her thoroughly betrayed spanko depths, ploughing away at her and bringing her to shattering climax after climax, each one signalled by the phrase "I'm your slave, master", which never fails to double the intensity of the following orgasm.

I'm so proud of my dirty, horny, bratty little spanko wench, I really am.

Our play session ended with us both crashing to the bed, dripping in sweat and thoroughly satiated, her still protesting her innocense and me suggesting that maybe now she can admit more freely to those deep dark desires she undoubtedly gets whenever my cane falls across her backside.

She'll try, apparently...

No comments: