Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Monday, September 25

Monday Morning Misery

One of the things that we agreed was to be a punishable offense was brat's intake of fluids.

She's notoriously bad at drinking and has been known to go days without a significant drink - we're talking maybe half a pint a day for weeks. Not good. So we agreed on a minimum limit of five pints of some kind of liquid each day. She's to be responsible for her own intake, but for each pint not drunk by midnight, she recieves a stroke of the cane.

Normally, she's diligent enough - even if she's chugging two pints at 11pm, she manages to meet her target one way or another. Yesterday - the day of sex and spanking, that is, she managed to drink maybe a few sips. And that's it.

Oh. Dear.

Five strokes of the cane, delivered at full or near-full force on a cold ass.

I decided to spare her a miserable night lying on a well whipped ass, so we agreed that punishemnt would be taken after the school run this morning. She pleaded for leniency, the silly thing, but we finally compromised by introducing hr to the concept of cornertime.

Each stroke had the poor thing dancing around the room. She took two, then was put in the corner to think about how stupid it was that she was being caned just for not drinking - and for some recovery time, took another one and begged to go back in her corner, then took the final two in swift succession, which I told her to stay in position for. It was a closerun thing - she said afterwards that what she really wanted to do was put her hands behind, dance around and shout at me, but to her credit she managed to stay perfectly in position for the last stroke.

When we were done, I took her in my arms and hed her close until she'd stopped quivering and snivelling, kissing her and telling her how good she was, how it was all done now and how I didn't want to deliver that kind of punishment again. She'd let me down and herself down and I seriously don't think she's going to scrimp on her fluid intake again.

Later on we were in bed talking about subspace and my tentative plans to take her there. There's been a few times I've spanked her to the point where she wanted to fight back, btu I've only managed to cane her to tears twice. Once on purpose to exorcise some particularly nasty demons from her past and once by accident during a badly timed scene.

making your sub/slave cry through a spanking or caning is a powerful and strange experience. For me, there's that barrier that I think most people have that tears equals "Stop", but during my readings on the subjects of DD and subspace, it seems that the key to bringing about that particular mental state is to watch her reactions, listen to the noises she makes and spank through the tears. It's a journey I want to be strong enough and confident enough to take my brat on. After our discussion, she's willing to let me try and she certainly trusts me enough to submit to a spanking which will necessarily be far beyond anything she's taken so far.

It's going to be a scary trip, but I hear it's one worth taking - and then some.

Apparently, she also wants to learn to ejaculate. Now that will definitely be a less painful experience...

4 comments:

Lily said...

Hi. I would also like to spanked to tears and beyond but so far George hasn't been able to take me that far. We were getting there tonight until he stopped as he felt my bottom was marking up too badly. He needn't have worried as there has been no lasting marks. We will get there, we have plenty of time and I don't mind the practice at all.

Great blog, I will be back.

Take care,

Luv,

Lily.

Master Fitz said...

Hi Lily, thanks for dropping by.

I'm surprised sometimes by how fast brat's marks fade. I guess we just have to keep a camera next to the couch and next to the bed!

I have a feeling brat won't need too much persuading to try a second time ;)

Mel said...

It's true. You do have to go past the tears. I've been in "subspace" once - a totally zoned out, flying feeling. It stops being painful. Very weird. I'd look into what I dub "domspace" too, as the notion of there being a "zoned out" feeling for only the sub makes no sense to me. In that, the dom "gets right into it" and there's no stopping... something I think Sean will never allow himself to do.

Master Fitz said...

Hmm, Domspace...

Us Doms are sadists by definition, I tend to think. It's true that I do indeed get a thrill from spanking, caning, whipping or otherwise causing brat pain, but I think it'd be dangerous for a Dom to zone out and not be in a place where He could stop.

For me, anyway, the safety of the slave in my care is paramount, and I'm not sure I want to get to a place where I stop caring about her that way.

Still, it's a pretty cool idea - and I reckon I could get there if I let myself...

Something to think about, thanks mel!