Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Monday, September 18

Temptation

If I spanked brat every time she wiggled that naughty bottom of hers at me, she'd be finding it hard to sit for a week, I swear.

The thing is, she's recently been showing signs that not only is she getting used to the cane, but subconsciously desiring it.

A number of times recently I've discovered - well, let's say "Signs of arousal" after a discipline caning. Now, am I supposed to expect more bratty behaviour from her, just so she can feel the bamboo on her backside?

The easy answer, I suppose, is to vary the implement.

To that end, the three strokes she earned this morning were delivered with a nice thick fibreglass tentpole section I happened to have lying around. And quite satisfying it was too. The noise-to-effort ratio (brat's noise that is, not the cane's noise!) is significantly less than the bamboo cane, which pleases me no end when you consider that the swats I gave her hut just as much as the bamboo, but with far less effort on my part. Imagine if I'd hit her with the same force? Hmmm....




Sorry, lost me for a moment there.

Anyway, yes, where was I? Oh yes, the fibreglass rod/cane/implement. Very satisfying and also - much to brats' amazement and shame, thoroughly arousing, too.

Excuse me for a while, I think she may have just been naughty again...ahem

1 comment:

Master Fitz said...

Thanks Abel, glad to be of service :)