Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Wednesday, August 30

Toys



Here's a rundown of some of the toys we use, along with a pic of our favourites:

Collars:

OK, these aren't toys. The keys for them reside around my neck and until her permanent collar arrives, she is put in one of these each night and performs her slave duties as required.

I've found that it's best to give her a little warm-up spanking to drop her down to that submissive mindset, then I play out a scene with her as my toy. So far (it's only been a few days) I've had her soundly spanked and whipped and made her my pet, complete with cute pink bows, jingly bells and feeding from a bowl (whch she took to incedibly well, despite having recieved a very painful spanking and a punishment lash of the cane beforehand).

I've got plenty of things I want her to do, but I've worn the poor thing out, so she's requested a few easy days where she'll be just collared, spanked and placed at my feet.

Handcuffs:

My favourite black cuffs. My brat looks so delicious curled up on my lap after a good caning, all teary and cuffed.


Bitgag:

I know it's not the most effective gag in the world, but since one of brat's wisdom teeth came through, she's been unable to take a ballgag. As it's not a painful tooth, we would have to have elective surgery to have it removed - and the cost of a private tooth removal just so I can ballgag my slave really isn't realistic.

Nipple Clamps:

With bells attached. I love making her jingle! evil chuckle

Bondage rope:

Pretty standard fare, but something I'm pretty new at. I've had her in some pretty effective ties with this stuff and it's apparently very comfortable.

Rubber flogger:

Purely for effect. Painless - for when she's been good.

Anal beads:

I thought these looked terribly scary in the shop, so of course I had to have them. Although brat doesn't exactly like anal play, she does well at it, taking more than two-thirds of it, eventually.


And finally, as if you thought I'd forgotten...

The Cane:

In actuality, the third cane we've got through. The first one got broken while moving furniture around in the bedroom and the second one snapped last night during a reasonably light punishment caning (Althought I don't think brat would call it light). I wasn't best pleased with that.

I'm slowly working up brat's tolerance to the cane. So far she's managed something like 70 or 80 lashes - with the odd couple of minutes' pause for cuddling, reassurance and sex inbetween.

No comments: