Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Monday, August 28

Introducing the cast

I am Master Fitz.

I have been living with my brat for almost ten years and we have two wonderful children.

Our sex-play has always leant towards the Kinky and we can boast a well-stocked toychest full of rope, chains, paddles, floggers, whips, canes and restraints.

A few weeks ago, I introduced brat to our bamboo cane - and it's fair to say that she fell in love. Now, after a few incredibly successful Dom/sub playscenes and after plenty of investigation and soul searching that I will no doubt document in the flow of this blog, we have decided that the natural progression of how she feels about being dominated and disciplined is for me to have her as my permanently collared slave.

This blog is intended to be a record of our adventures in the lifestyle - and maybe a place to connect with other Masters and spankos.

Coming soon...

* Discussions on our reasons and feelings about the decisions we've reached
* Introducing the collar brat is to wear
* A wishlist of £3000 of equipment we're hoping to invest in
* Details of our play sessions, training sessions and any punishments
* Discussion on how we keep our Master/slave relationship from affecting our children and a secret to the rest of the world.

No comments: