Slave Owner and all round nice guy :)

Saturday, February 20

I own your body

Lie still, listen

I can make you squirm and dance for Me, just with My voice.

You know it, it entrances you, you can't help yourself.

You feel it in your cunt when I tell you all the things I'm going to do to you

I know how wet you get when I call you My whore, My cunt, Mine

I know you moisten for Me when I tell you to get on your knees and present yourself

I love how I can make you jump just with a simple touch...there! Yess

I'm going to make you moan and shake ans squirm

I know how sensitive you get when I run just a single fingertip over your body...in circles around your hardening nipple...over your belly, making the muscles twitch, down, down, over your hip and up over your thigh

I know how good it feels for you when I lie beside you, My erection hard against your thigh, and whisper in your ear how good it feels to slide inside you

I know how desperate you are to feel Me use you, to feel it all drip from you when I'm done with you

Touch yourself now, run just one finger around your clit, moan for Me. Ache for Me. Tremble for Me. Yes.

Take yourself to the edge. Don't cum...stop

Calm, calm.

Your cum is Mine. I tell you when

Now, play again.

No, you can't cum yet. I tell you when

That's My cum, My cunt. You obey.

Stop....yes

Now you're ready to feel Me. Now you're ready to jump under my barest touch. Now every nerve ending is lit up for pleasure and even a tiny brush...like that....even the smallest touch makes you want Me in you, makes you want to cum so bad

You want relief. I know how desperately you ache for your cum

I want you to suffer for me

Play again.

Take yourself right to the brink....now STOP

Good girl. Calm down.

I know you hate to beg. I know you bite your lip to stop from pleading. But I know you are. I know you're begging Me right now to let you go over the edge and find relief. Maybe I'll let you next time.

Maybe you'll fetch Me a drink.

We should go for a walk.

I want you to feel that ache in your clit.

I want to put my hand on your arse in a crowd and know you tremble for your cum. My cunt. My horny, juicy, helpless cunt.

Play with yourself.

Yes, yes, now you beg. I hear those tiny whispers, pleading.

You know I've tormented you all day like this. Maybe I should stop you again and again and again and again.

Maybe I should just fuck you, use that special position where you can feel nothing and I can feel everything

You want to be nothing but an object for Me to take My pleasure in.

You ARE an object for Me to take My pleasure inside

Cum

No comments: